Have you considered joining our U3A Group?
Consider the following as reasons for coming as a guest to one of our meetings:
- Regular Monthly Meetings with an interesting selection of Guest Speakers presenting on a wide range of topics
- The opportunity to meet, interact,socialise and develop friendships with people in your district who have similar interests to your own
- A selection of Study Groups that you can join that will enable you to develop your own existing interests, develop new interests, expand your knowledge of topics and involve yourself with a range of activities and leisure pursuits.
- U3A is a Global non-sectarian, not-for-profit, non-political organisation
- Members are kept up to date with activities and speakers with a regular Newsletter
Membership is by application - the application form can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icons below. Please complete the form and post to:
U3A St Heliers
55a Hanene Street
St Heliers 1071
Annual Subscription is $30s: St Heliers U3A, C/O St Heliers Community Centre, 100 St Heliers Bay Road, Auckland 10721
tal Address: St Heliers U3A, C/O St Heliers Community Centre, 100 St Heliers Bay Road, Auckland 10721
For further information please contact:
Membership: Janice Figge Ph: 5754121
President: Barry Denholm Ph: 0210679074